Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i love you. but you've taken.

I really care about him. I'd always be near him. I was very close to him. Sometimes when we're together , people say "from we body language, we like people who are dating" I'm happy they say anything like that. because I really liked him:). when I'm with him I want to be near him. but I had to realize myself as well. since he had a girlfriend :( so sad it was to know the fact that :( when he himself told me more beautiful than his girlfriend. but why was he dating other people.'s not dating me. when your friends ask "if you dont have girlfriend would not you date a lingkan? "And he said " ya would I want ". But he loved as his girlfriend:). And I could just close to him when he needs me:). And I received it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment