Friday, February 12, 2010

why i always sleep late ?so at school I was always sleeping.

lately I always sleep late. very difficult for me to sleep now. so was in bed I still can’t sleep, I just close my eyes but I didn’t sleep. I’m just forced to sleep. but still I woke up again. very upset that could not sleep. and I was always so difficult to get up early and every day I always come late to school. I school at 7:30 am, but I just went to school at 7:30 am. I always wake up at 4:30, it is difficult to make me get up at 4:30. my eyes it’s hard to wake up . I always put alrm before bed, when I alrm as it sounds but I went back to sleep because I was sleepy, and finally I wake up again at 6:00 which should I leave at 6:00. helped me to not sleep late anymore. difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment